Item #: PANASONIC-CR123-CARD
Panasonic’s CR123A photo lithium batteries provide the power source most used in today’s cameras and high power flashlights. Lightweight and durable these batteries perform well in extreme temperatures from -40 to 140 degress F.
Panasonic makes many of the CR123A ‘brands’ you already know including Surefire, Streamlight and many others. Perhaps the best CR123A battery made, at any price.
- Battery Details (CR123A Lithium Battery)
- Battery Technology: Lithium (Single Use)
- Capacity: 1550.0mAh
- Current: 0.5000A
- Diameter: 17.0mm
- Height: 33.4mm
- Voltage: 3.00V
- Weight: 17.0g
- Do not short circuit, exceed specifications, puncture or dispose of in fire.
- Do not mix batteries from different manufacturers.
- Do not mix batteries of different charge states- do not mix new cells with old cells.
- Do not attempt to recharge primary lithium batteries.
- Keep away from children.
|Battery Capacity (mAh):||1400|
|Battery Terminal Type:||Button Top|
|Battery Shelf Life:||10 Years|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||1.346″ (L) x 0.669″ (Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Associated Battery Sizes:||123, 123A, 2/3A, 5018LC, BR2/3A, CR123, CR123A, CR17335, CR17345, CR23, DL123A, EL123A, K123LA, L123A, SF123A, VL123A|