2 Batteries in 1
The Odyssey PC1200MJ battery combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
Only Hawker Odyssey batteries are based on the same battery technology offered by Hawker to the military for aircraft and tank batteries.
Superior cranking and fast charge capability
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as – 40° C.
- Length 7 13/16 in.
- Width 6 9/16 in.
- Height 7 9/16 in.
- Drycell Battery
- 3 to 10 year service life, when properly maintained.
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- Made in the USA. Why it matters:
- Superior craftmanship; rigorously tested; high-quality parts.
- Not compatible with the Odyssey Hold Down Kit
- Better warranty
- Auxiliary Power Unit (APU)
- Non-engine Start Cycling Applications.
- PowerSports Applications.
3 Years for Non-BCI Sized:
- Commercial, Industrial, Marine and Automotive Applications
|BM Part #:||PC1200MJ|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||540 CCA|
|Warranty:||2-3 Year (Warranty Info)|
- 540 CCA, 725 MCA, 860 HCA
- 1200 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 78 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77° F 400 at 100% DOD