- 3 to 10 year service life, when properly maintained.
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
2 Batteries in 1
The Odyssey 65-760 battery combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
Only Hawker Odyssey batteries are based on the same battery technology offered by Hawker to the military for aircraft and tank batteries.
Superior cranking and fast charge capability
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as – 40° C.
- Made in the USA. Why it matters:
- Superior craftmanship; rigorously tested; high-quality parts.
- Better warranty
- Auxiliary Power Unit (APU)
- Non-engine Start Cycling Applications.
- PowerSports Applications.
3 Years for Non-BCI Sized:
- Commercial, Industrial, Marine and Automotive Applications
|BM Part #:||65-760|
|Battery Size:||Group 65|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||762 CCA|
|Warranty:||2-4 Year (Warranty Info)|
- 762 CCA, 891 MCA, 1200 HCA
- 1500 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 129 Minute Reserve Capacity