Item #: POWERIZER-CH-UN180
- Universal Fast Smart Charger is designed for charging any NiMH / NiCd Battery Pack from 9.6V – 18V, for 8 to 15 cells pack.
- LED flashing red-green-red before charging (no battery connection) in order to test the IC of the charger if ready to use.
- It is a very smart charger. Just plug it in and wait for the battery to get fully charged. Red LED indicates charging and Green LED means fully charged
- Short circuit protection: No output voltage from the charger if the battery is not connected.
- 120-240V AC input for worldwide use.
- Buit in temperature sensor to double ensure the battery pack from overcharged
- Extra battery temperature sensor wire included for your battery which do not have thermostat build in the battery. You need to DIY to add wire on you battery if necessary.
- UL Listed – E308310
Specifications and Functions:
- Auto detect battery pack voltage and set up proper charging voltage
- Cut-off power automatically by negative delta V IC when battery pack is fully charge.
- Built in IC protecting battery from over current, short circuit & reverse polarity.
- One temperature sensor outlet ( Female BEC connector) is installed with the charger to double protecting battery from overcharged.
- You must use temperature sensor to charge 12V or higher NiMH battery pack, except water bottle nimh batteries.
- For <12V battery pack, you may recharge battery without sensor. However, putting a temperature sensor on the battery pack is always a good idea
- Weight: .6 Pounds (272g)
- Dimensions: 140mm x 64mm x 38mm (5.5″ X 2.5″ X 1.5″)
Two current levels: 0.9A and 1.8A selectable by a switch for both low (< 2800mAh) and high capacity battery pack (> 2800mAh)
- For battery pack between 900mAh and 2800 mAh, please use the low level switch — charging rate: 0.9A
- For battery pack over 2800 mAh, please use the high level switch — charging rate: 1.8A
The smart charger will cut-off power automatically when battery is full. However, Charging time can be estimated as the follow: Time ( Hrs ) = Battery capacity (Ah) / Charging current ( 0.9A or 1.8A )
- One 5′ cable with female Tamiya connector and two clips which allow you to connect a battery pack to the smart charger.
- One temperature sensor (70°C thermister ) is included for battery pack which don’t have thermostat protection. It must be connect between battery charger and the battery pack before charging to protect battery from overcharging.
- It will cut-off power if battery temperature is over 70°C.
|Supported Chemistries:||Ni-Cd, Ni-MH|
|Compatible Battery Sizes:||Custom / Battery Pack|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||5.5″ (L) x 2.5″ (W) x 1.5″ (H)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|