For some portable devices, a AAA is just not small enough. Enter the AAAA: 43% less weight, 40% less in volume, and 20% thinner than a AAA.
- Classification: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2) (No added mercury or cadmium)
- Designation: ANSI-25A, IEC-LR8D425
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5V
- Nominal IR: 150 to 300 milliohms
- Operation Temperature: -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Typical Weight: 6.5 g (0.2 oz)
- Jacket: Plastic Label
- Diameter: 8.3 mm (0.327″)
- Height: 42.5 mm (1.673″)
Cross reference: LR61, 25A , MN2500, MX2500, E96, EN96, GP25A, LR8D425, 4061, K4A, Quadruple A, Quad A, 4AAAA
Applications: Laser Pointers, PDAs, Two-way Radios, Voice Recorders, LED Penlights, Powered Computer Styli, Small Headphone Amplifiers, Bluetooth headsets, remote controls, and home medical devices such as glucose meters and blood pressure monitors.
Note: Actual casing design may vary.
|Battery Terminal Type:||Button Top|
|Battery Shelf Life:||4-6 Years|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||1.673″ (L) x 0.327″ (Diameter)|
|Associated Battery Sizes:||25A, 25D, 4AAAA, 825, AAAA, E96, EN96, GP25A, K4A, LR8D425, MN2500, MX2500, Quad A, R8D425|