Item #: POWERSONIC-PS-1250-F2
Power-Sonic PS-1250 SLA Battery
F2 terminals bring beautiful AGM-stored power to vehicles and alternative power sources.
The Power-Sonic 12-volt SLA battery series prides itself on dependable energy storage. AGM technology stores electrolytes on a fiberglass plate, soaked in battery acid and tightly packed between plates.
With more than 40 years in the business, Power-Sonic knows portable power.
Power-Sonic serves as one of the industry leaders in battery design and innovation. With more than 45 years of experience, their batteries have continued to power vehicles and electronics in over 70 countries.
- Chemistry: SLA (Sealed Lead Acid)
- Terminal Type: F2
- Nominal Voltage: 12 Volts (6 Cells)
- Nominal Capacity:
- 20-Hour (250mA to 10.50V)…….. 5.00 Ah
- 10-Hour (450mA to 10.50V)……… 4.50 Ah
- 5-Hour (750mA to 10.20V)……… 3.75 Ah
- 1-Hour (2.85A to 9.00V)……… 2.85 Ah
- 15-Min. (9A to 9.00V)……… 2.25 Ah
- Energy Density (20-Hour Rate): 1.54 W-h/in³ (94.16 W-h/l)
- Specific Energy (20-Hour Rate): 17.14 W-h/lb (37.79 W-h/kg)
|Battery Capacity (mAh):||5000|
|Battery Chemistry:||Sealed Lead Acid|
|Battery Terminal Type:||F2|
|Battery Shelf Life:||6 Months|
|Product Certifications:||CE, UL|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||3.54″ (L) x 2.76″ (W) x 4.21″ (H)|
|Country of Origin:||VN|