New! Odyssey PC925 with positive terminal reversed.
Direct fit HARLEY DAVIDSON 1997 and later FLHR, FLHT & FLTR battery. Here is a OEM comparison image.
2 Batteries in 1
The Odyssey PC925LMJ battery with metal jacket combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries.
Only Hawker Odyssey batteries are based on the same battery technology offered by Hawker to the military for aircraft and tank batteries.
Superior cranking and fast charge capability
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as – 40° C.
- 12v dry cell battery
- With Metal Jacket: Provides a slightly higher operating temperature range, slightly more vibration resistance, and protection again debris that may hit the battery (when used in compatible applications).
- 12 Volt
- 26 Ah @ 10hr rate
- 3 to 10 year service life, when properly maintained.
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- Made in the USA. Why it matters:
- Superior craftmanship; rigorously tested; high-quality parts.
- Better warranty
- Auxiliary Power Unit (APU)
- Non-engine Start Cycling Applications.
- PowerSports Applications.
3 Years for Non-BCI Sized:
- Commercial, Industrial, Marine and Automotive Applications
- Longer service life
With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation.
|BM Part #:||PC925LMJ|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||330 CCA|
|Warranty:||2-3 Year (Warranty Info)|
- 330 CCA, 480 MCA, 610 HCA
- 900 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 53 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77° F 400 at 100% DOD