New! Odyssey PC925 with positive terminal reversed.
- 3 to 10 year service life, when properly maintained.
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- 2 to 3 times the cranking power of equivalent size battery
2 Batteries in 1
The Odyssey PC925 battery combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
Only Hawker Odyssey batteries are based on the same battery technology offered by Hawker to the military for aircraft and tank batteries.
- Length 6.5 in.
- Width 4.91 in. (Depth)
- Height 6.88 in.
- Drycell Battery
- NO METAL JACKET
|BM Part #:||PC925L|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||330 CCA|
|Warranty:||2-3 Year (Warranty Info)|
- Made in the USA. Why it matters:
- Superior craftmanship; rigorously tested; high-quality parts.
- Better warranty
- Auxiliary Power Unit (APU)
- Non-engine Start Cycling Applications.
- PowerSports Applications.
3 Years for Non-BCI Sized:
- Commercial, Industrial, Marine and Automotive Applications
- Longer service life
With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation.