- 3 to 10 year service life, when properly maintained.
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- 2 to 3 times the cranking power of equivalent size battery
2 Batteries in 1
The Odyssey PC925 battery combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. This 12-volt 28 Ah battery can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
Only Hawker Odyssey batteries are based on the same battery technology offered by Hawker to the military for aircraft and tank batteries.
- Drycell Battery
- NO METAL JACKET
- Screws Included
- Made in the USA
- More Specs: (Adobe PDF)
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
- Made in the USA. Why it matters:
- Superior craftmanship; rigorously tested; high-quality parts.
- Better warranty
- Auxiliary Power Unit (APU)
- Non-engine Start Cycling Applications.
- PowerSports Applications.
3 Years for Non-BCI Sized:
- Commercial, Industrial, Marine and Automotive Applications
- Longer service life
With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation.
Product Specifications for Odyssey PC925 Battery
|BM Part #:||PC925|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||330 CCA|
|Warranty:||2-3 Year (Warranty Info)|
- 330 CCA, 480 MCA, 610 HCA
- 900 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 53 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77° F 400 at 100% DOD