PC680 with Metal Jacket and SAE Terminals
This battery offers the same power of the regular PC680 battery, but includes a special metal jacket. This jacket provides the battery with a slightly higher operating temperature range, more resistance to vibration, and protection against debris that may hit the battery when used in compatible applications.
2 Batteries in 1
The Odyssey PC680MJ battery combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
Only Hawker Odyssey batteries are based on the same battery technology offered by Hawker to the military for aircraft and tank batteries.
Superior cranking and fast charge capability
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as – 40° C. Also, with simple constant voltage charging (alternator or independent charger), there is no limitation on the inrush current, so the user is assured of a fast charge.
- Length 7 in.
- Width 3 1/16 in.
- Height 6 5/8 in.
- Drycell Battery
- 3 to 10 year service life, when properly maintained.
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- 2 to 3 times the cranking power of equivalent size battery
- Made in the USA. Why it matters:
- Superior craftmanship; rigorously tested; high-quality parts.
- PC680 with the Metal Jacket
The metal jacket provides greater resistance to high temperatures, vibration, and shock.
- Longer service life
With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation.
- Longer cycle life
70% longer cycle life compared to conventional deep cycle batteries – up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge – high stable voltage for longer periods of time.
Product Specifications for Odyssey PC680MJT Battery
|BM Part #:||PC680MJT|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||170 CCA|
|Warranty:||2 Year (Warranty Info)|
- 170 CCA, 280 MCA, 350 HCA 520 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds 24 Minute Reserve Capacity Cycle life @ 77° F 400 at 100% DOD -40° F to 176° F Temperature Range
Made in the USA