ODYSSEY Extreme Series Battery Model PC370: M6 SS studs
Powersport vehicles need a powerful battery that’s built to take the constant pounding that comes with the territory, whether it’s is on land, sea, or snow.
The ODYSSEY battery can handle it. Featuring rugged construction and packed tightly with pure lead plates, the non-spillable AGM design ODYSSEY battery protects against the shock and vibration that can quickly destroy other batteries.
- Better warranty
- Auxiliary Power Unit (APU)
- Non-engine Start Cycling Applications.
- PowerSports Applications.
3 Years for Non-BCI Sized:
- Commercial, Industrial, Marine and Automotive Applications
- Longer service life
With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation.
Product Specifications for Odyssey PC370 Battery
|BM Part #:||PC370|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||200 CCA|
|Warranty:||2-3 Year (Warranty Info)|
- 200 CCA, 270 MCA, 315 HCA, 425 PHCA
- 370 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 25 Minute Reserve Capacity
- M6 Stud Terminals. Tin alloy coasted brass terminals.