2 Batteries in 1
The Odyssey PC310 battery combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
Only Hawker Odyssey batteries are based on the same battery technology offered by Hawker to the military for aircraft and tank batteries.
Superior cranking and fast charge capability
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as – 40° C.
- Drycell Battery
- Without Metal Jacket
- 12 Volt
- 7 Ah @ 10hr rate
- 3 to 10 year service life, when properly maintained.
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- Better warranty
- Auxiliary Power Unit (APU)
- Non-engine Start Cycling Applications.
- PowerSports Applications.
3 Years for Non-BCI Sized:
- Commercial, Industrial, Marine and Automotive Applications
- Longer service life
With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation.
Product Specifications for Odyssey PC310 Battery
|BM Part #:||PC310|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||100 CCA|
|Warranty:||2-3 Year (Warranty Info)|
- 100 CCA, 155 MCA, 200 HCA
- 310 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 9 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77° F 400 at 100% DOD