2 Batteries in 1
The Odyssey PC2150S battery combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. This 12-volt group 31 battery can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
Only Hawker Odyssey batteries are based on the same battery technology offered by Hawker to the military for aircraft and tank batteries.
Superior cranking and fast charge capability
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as – 40°C.
- Length 13 in.
- Width 6.8 in.
- Height 9.4 in.
- Group Size 31
- 3 to 10 year service life, when properly maintained.
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- Made in the USA. Why it matters:
- Superior craftmanship; rigorously tested; high-quality parts.
- Better warranty
4 Year BCI Sized Engine Starting Applications.
- Longer service life
With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation.
Product Specifications for Odyssey PC2150S Battery
|BM Part #:||PC2150-S|
|Battery Size:||Group 31|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||1150 CCA|
|Warranty:||4 Year (Warranty Info)|
- 1150 CCA, 1370 MCA, 1370 HCA
- 2150 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 200 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77° F 400 at 100% DOD