ODYSSEY Extreme Series Battery Model PC1700
(internal threaded brass terminals with M6 SS bolts)
Whether for everyday or emergency use, today’s vehicles are loaded with more electronics than would have been imaginable just a few years ago. ODYSSEY batteries have been designed to keep up with the changes. Because their plates are made of pure virgin lead (unlike the lead alloy in most batteries), we can pack in more plates.
- Made in the USA. Why it matters:
- Superior craftmanship; rigorously tested; high-quality parts.
- Better warranty
- Auxiliary Power Unit (APU)
- Non-engine Start Cycling Applications.
- PowerSports Applications.
3 Years for Non-BCI Sized:
- Commercial, Industrial, Marine and Automotive Applications
- Longer service life
With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation.
Product Specifications for Odyssey PC1700 Deep Cycle Battery
|BM Part #:||PC1700|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||810 CCA|
|Warranty:||2-3 Year (Warranty Info)|
- 810 CCA, 1175 MCA, 1325 HCA
- 1550 PHCA (Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds)
- 142 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77° F 400 at 100% DOD