ODYSSEY Extreme Series Battery Model PC1200LT
(Left positive SAE brass automotive posts with 3/8 inch threaded receptacle)
Whether for everyday or emergency use, today’s vehicles are loaded with more electronics than would have been imaginable just a few years ago. ODYSSEY batteries have been designed to keep up with the changes. Because their plates are made of pure virgin lead (unlike the lead alloy in most batteries), we can pack in more plates.
- Made in the USA. Why it matters:
- Superior craftmanship; rigorously tested; high-quality parts.
- Better warranty
- Auxiliary Power Unit (APU)
- Non-engine Start Cycling Applications.
- PowerSports Applications.
3 Years for Non-BCI Sized:
- Commercial, Industrial, Marine and Automotive Applications
- Longer service life
With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation.
Product Specifications for Odyssey PC1200LT Battery
|BM Part #:||PC1200LT|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||540 CCA|
|Warranty:||2-3 Year (Warranty Info)|
- 540 CCA, 725 MCA, 860 HCA
- 1200 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 78 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77° F 400 at 100% DOD