ODYSSEY Performance Series battery Model 78-790 (Group 78 SAE lead posts)
Designed to handle the increased use of onboard accessories in today’s vehicles, ODYSSEY Performance Series battereis combine long service life, high reliability and deep cycle capabilities. The ODYSSEY Performance series batteries provide all the reliability of the ODYSSEY Extreme Series batteries but without the high cold cranking amps (CCA) or reserve capacity (RC) that many people may not require.
- Made in the USA. Why it matters:
- Superior craftmanship; rigorously tested; high-quality parts.
- Better warranty
- Auxiliary Power Unit (APU)
- Non-engine Start Cycling Applications.
- PowerSports Applications.
3 Years for Non-BCI Sized:
- Commercial, Industrial, Marine and Automotive Applications
- Longer service life
With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation.
Product Specifications for Odyssey 78-790 Battery
|BM Part #:||78-790|
|Battery Size:||Group 78|
|Warranty:||2-3 Year (Warranty Info)|
- 792 CCA, 990 MCA, 1200 HCA
- 1500 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 124 Minute Reserve Capacity