2 Batteries in 1
Odyssey batteries combine in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
Only Hawker Odyssey batteries are based on the same battery technology offered by Hawker to the military for aircraft and tank batteries.
- Drycell Battery
- Without Metal Jacket
- 12 Volt
- 55 Ah @ 10hr rate
- 3 to 10 year service life, when properly maintained.
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- Made in the USA. Why it matters:
- Superior craftmanship; rigorously tested; high-quality parts.
- Better warranty
4 Year BCI Sized Engine Starting Applications.
- Longer service life
With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation.
Product Specifications for Odyssey 75/86-PC1230 Battery
|BM Part #:||75/86-PC1230|
|Battery Size:||Group 75/86|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||760 CCA|
|Warranty:||4 Year (Warranty Info)|
- 760 CCA, 815 MCA, 1050 HCA
- 1230 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 110 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77° F 400 at 100% DOD