ODYSSEY Performance Series battery Model 75/86-705 with SAE posts
Designed to handle the increased use of onboard accessories in today’s vehicles, ODYSSEY Performance Series batteries combine long service life, high reliability and deep cycle capabilities. The ODYSSEY Performance series batteries provide all the reliability of the ODYSSEY Extreme Series batteries but without the high cold cranking amps (CCA) or reserve capacity (RC) that many people may not require.
- Made in the USA. Why it matters:
- Superior craftmanship; rigorously tested; high-quality parts.
- Better warranty
4 Year BCI Sized Engine Starting Applications.
- Longer service life
With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation.
Product Specifications for Odyssey 75/86-705 Battery
|BM Part #:||75/86-705|
|Battery Size:||Group 75/86|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||708 CCA|
|Warranty:||4 Year (Warranty Info)|
- 708 CCA, 760 MCA, 875 HCA
- 1100 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 89 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77° F 400 at 100% DOD