Featuring Thin Plate Pure Lead Product (TPPL) technology, the Hawker® SBS J-16 battery for commercial and general aviation applications and experimental, amateur-built aircraft offers superior aircraft battery performance. Extremely power dense for its size and weight, the Hawker SBS J16 battery delivers huge hot and cold cranking amps. Low self-discharge rates result in longer storage life to ensure the Hawker SBS J16 battery will start on the first crank after months of non-use.
- Sealed, drycell design for mounting in any orientation and aerobatic use
- 2-year storage life to 50% State of Charge (SOC) when stored at 77°F (25°C)
- 70% of rated starting power delivered at -4°F (-20°C)
- Better warranty
- Auxiliary Power Unit (APU)
- Non-engine Start Cycling Applications.
- PowerSports Applications.
3 Years for Non-BCI Sized:
- Commercial, Industrial, Marine and Automotive Applications
- Longer service life
With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY aircraft batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation.
Product Specifications for Hawker SBS J16 Aircraft Battery
|BM Part #:||SBS-J16|
|Warranty:||2 Year (Warranty Info)|
- Installation Eligibility Model: Piper PA-18 and PA-19 series
- 520 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 24 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77° F 400 at 100% DOD