Built with Abosrbent Glass Mat sealed lead acid technology that provides superior performance and allows safe operation in any position. The nut and bolt terminal configuration found in some “jump start” units and is also used as a starting battery in some generators.
- Connectors – B1 (0.22 inch bolt hole)
- Dimensions: 5.94″ L x 2.56″ W x 3.7″ H
- Chemistry: Lead Acid
- Volts: 12
- Capacity: 9 Ah
4 Reasons Why You’ll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position, except upside-down.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this 12 Volt, 9 Ah rechargeable sealed lead acid battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
Product Specifications for 12 Volt, 9 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery with B1 ConnectorSpecifications:
BM Part #: SLA-12V10-HI Voltage: 12 Volt Capacity: 9 Ah Type: Sealed Lead Acid Battery Length: 5.95″ Width: 2.56″ Height: 3.70″ Terminal Height: 4.15″ Cold Cranking Amps: 120 CCA Shipping Weight: 6.30Lbs Warranty: 1 Year Rechargeable: YesFeatures:
- U.L. recognized (MG 20845), rechargeable, recyclable, and no memory effect.
- B1 Connectors – 0.22 inch bolt hole.
- Nut and bolt terminal configuration found in some “jump start” units and is also used as a starting battery in some generators.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) sealed lead acid technology for superior performance
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position
- Power and volume ratio yielding unrivaled energy density
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover.