Note: Manufacturers change battery specifications without notice. Please inspect your old batteries to verify the quantity needed, terminal type, and battery sizes.
Our state-of-the-art lead-acid batteries are maintenance free, rugged, and economical. BatteryMart.com’s SLA batteries are utilized in a wide variety of applications including UPS backups, computer systems, electric vehicles, wheelchairs, emergency lighting, industrial & medical equipment and more.
Product Specifications for 12 Volt 18 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery with F2 Terminals
|BM Part #:||SLA-12V18-F2|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid|
- F2 Terminals (1/4″ wide)
- Rechargeable, recyclable, and no memory effect.
- AGM Sealed, maintenance free with a long service life. Built to last in the roughest situations.
- Operating temperature of -40°C to +60°C (-40°to +140°F).
- Wide-range of charging temperatures: -20°C to +50°C (4°F to +122°F).
- Shock, vibration, and heat resistant battery case.
- Made of either non-conductive ABS plastic, styrene, or polypropylene.